ρ є т є я ρ α и

HOME ABOUT STUFF BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Put your pforile here ;




F o l l o w e r g a d g e t ;


© Skin by Atiqah Jaidin inspired by Myra. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
Price Tag
Sunday, May 5, 2013 | 0 peterpan(s)


So this is one of my favourite song called price tag. I like that upbeat rhythm, the groove and Jessie J. But when I first heard this song... I was like yeah man... its not about the Money Money Money.. I imagined myself looking all swag and cool and I would go like " take your money and leave."

 Actually, I thought good memories flowed back to me during the times where we were all still small and we didnt understand what was money  and how to measure it... like we go $10 is A LOT OF MONEY!!!  I always asked my mummy if daddy earns more that $100, and I go like WA !! We are so rich! hehe.

This song always makes my happy, no idea why. I think of those days where me and my siblings , just the four of us would hop on the back of my daddy's lorry and helped my daddy give out those flyers in the HDB block by block, just for $10. Yeah, child labour I know. But we didnt really care much. We just like helping our daddy out , sitting on the lorry singing stupid songs where the wind was just blowing and all our hairs got messed up.  It was really one those best times in my life.  :)

Just hope that as we grow up, we'll continue to think like how we used to and Money...is so not important. A lot of things are more important than money. :) Cheers!



Labels: